1. User Experience (UX) Designer
AGTIV CONSULTING SDN BHD
AGTIV was founded in 2008 and is a privately held company. Over the past 5 years, they have deployed more than 300 successful engagements, with 50 customers in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei, Vietnam, Norway, and US. Over the years, this company has received 6 Awards from Microsoft and pride themselves on their strong customer and partner engagements approach and were grateful for the support they show in them through their business referrals and repeat engagements with AGTIV.
AGTIV have the wonderful privilege working across multi-industries - Financial Services like Insurance and Banks, Fast-Moving Consumer Goods, Government Agencies, Oil & Gas, Telecommunication, Postal Services, Real Estate Services, Healthcare Services, Manufacturing and many more.
AGTIV provide IT solutions and services which leverages on Microsoft technologies like Microsoft SharePointm Microsoft CRM, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft.Net and more. This company also work with other third-party solutions like K2. Services included end-to-end project implementation which consists of Project Management, Feasibility Study, Requirements, Assessment, Design, Development, Testing, Training, Deployment and Support and Maintenance.
- Possess at least Diploma, advance diploma or degree in Creative Multimedia/ Digital Art or Equivalent
- At least one year of real working experience in related fields
- Possess in-depth knowledge in design/creative development using Dreamweaver, Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator, and others
- Possess in-depth knowledge in web-based development in HTML, JQuery, CSS
- Working experience with ASP.Net or C# will be an added advantage
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa
- Should be able to work on tight deadlines
- Responsible for design layout, visual experience and user experience of web applications
- Be part of our solution development team involving in the development and implementation of solutions using HTML 5/CSS3, Web 2.0 technologies and etc.
- Participate in all phases of System Development Lifecycles (Analysis & Design, Development, Integration, and Support)
- Design and develop web prototype/ mock-ups to reflect project requirement
- Compile and write documentation of web development projects and subsequent revisions;
- Knowledge of Mobile and Desktop Eb Usability best practice
- Enhance and maintain existing web sites design
Above expected salary
How to apply
Submit your resume to http://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/oa-apply.php?x=vvqbea60cc45pa1a4khph5d7b1
2. Advertising Sales Executive
MONGOOSE PUBLISHING SDN BHD
Mongoose is an internationally experienced communications business with offices in New York, Mumbai, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. We are committed to working to the highest possible professional standards and delivering world class products. As a result of our experience as publishers of magazines such as Time Out (Kuala Lumpur, , Penang, Malaysia & Singapore) Esquire (Malaysia & Singapore) , ELLE Malaysia and Expatriate Lifestyle we have substantial market-leading experience in every element of sales, publishing and communications.
Our publishing and sales experience is both broad and long. Mongoose and its personnel have participated on projects for a whole range of blue-chip clients in Asia, Europe and America. This client list includes Newsweek, National Geographic, Barclays Bank, The BBC, Tourism Malaysia, Singapore Tourism Board, Petronas, MISC, PNB, Malaysia Airlines, The Royal Selangor Golf Club, BMW, Korean Air, Mercedes-Benz, the Hang Seng Banking Group (HK), Tesco supermarkets and Thai Airways and American Express.
Our goal is to help you find the right way for you to speak to your audience at a price that suits your budget. Whether it’s a regular magazine sent directly to your customers, or an e-zine delivering exciting, up-to-the-minute tactical messages, a digital or application platform solution or creative advertising solutions, or a sales and marketing campaign for an exciting new product, our team of salespeople, editors, designers, web programmers, marketing, PR and events executives will ensure that the project you partner with us on delivers effectively for your brand.
Our mission is to provide communication platforms and creative sales solutions that are second to none.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Advertising/Media, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply. Training will be provided.
- Sales experience in print or digital media sales is an advantage (Knowledge & experience in the media and advertising field is preferred but not essential).
- Knowledge of relevant markets and industry insight is a major benefit.
- Highly positive approach towards the job with the ability to perform well under pressure.
- ]Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- A team player with a high level of energy dedication.
- Able to carry out effective business interactions with people from various levels.
- Your primary responsibility will be to SELL advertisement space for our magazines.
- You will be given a set of clients and will be expected to effectively manage them.
- To build good relationships and provide continuous support for new and existing customers.
MYR 2,000 - 2,800
How to apply
Send your resume and related files to http://www.mongooseasia.com/ or directly apply to http://www.jobstreet.com.my/jobs/2013/12/new/m/10/2137214.htm?fr=J
3. Web Designer
DELTA CHI INNOVATION SDN BHD
Delta Chi Innovation Sdn Bhd (DCI) is a creative digital agency providing fully customized websites, Facebook apps, mobile apps, customized systems and strategic online solutions in order to bring our clients to the next level of success.
DCI has a unique approach which is, first and foremost, business-driven. Our main priority is not to create an aesthetically pleasing product but we take a consultative approach to understand our clients' businesses, needs strategies better in order to create effective online solutions based on our clients' online aspirations.
Our values of integrity and customer focus drive us to be more accountable with our communication with our client through the provision of clear scoping and needs analysis, comprehensive proposals/quotations, and detailed contracts.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Preferably with knowledge in Adobe Flash
- Applicants must be willing to work in Desa Sri Hartamas
- No work experience required
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Liaise closely with project manager, client service personnel and programmer at the design stage to produce solutions that fulfil questions such as why the site is needed, who the target audience will be, who the leading competitors are, etc
- Produce a design that fulfils all the customers requirements, is aesthetically attractive to the target audience, and has a logical structure and navigation system
- Finding solutions on how images and other materials will be digitally optimized and presented for the web
- May be required to support print media designing task as well depending on company projects.
MYR 1,800 - 2,500
How to apply
Send your resume to http://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/oa-apply.php?x=cjbl1inhovvq8e27c165oh8af3&login=1
4. Graphic Designer
EASTERN DECORATOR SDN BHD
Estern Decorator is a group of companies of world class textiles manufacturer, global distributor and brand marketing retailer. The group owns more than 30 brands with its household brand, AKEMI - number 1 most popular bedding brand in Malaysia, according to Nielsen Malaysia 2012. Due to our expansion program, we are inviting suitable candidates for the following position to work in KL.
- Able to operate graphic software such as: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Creative & love home decorating
- Able to work independently & meet tight deadlines
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
- To create and design layouts on all prints and visuals for example: bedlinen, curtain and other soft furnishing related products
- Research seasonal home fashion trend, style, fabrication, colour theme
- To work closely with the Sales department for concept development, art direction and execution of all creative deliverables.
- Involve mainly in Design development work to create attractive bedsheet designs in line with the market trends
- To assist in areas of display concept for the respective brands, outlets and exhibitors visual merchandising display
- To assist and follow up on execution and installation of set up and display
Around expected salary
How to apply
Send resume to http://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/oa-apply.php?x=8q5vgct1vnv3rj8fh2ttp7ann6&login=1
5. Merchandising Assistant
TRADELAND SDN BHD
We are a long established sourcing house with over 30 years of experience in design, developing and sourcing reputable fashion wear brands in the country. with expanding business, we have vacancies for the following.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Textile/Fashion Design or equivalent.
- Able to operate MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Candidates should possess the above skills or qualification and also have a great interest in fashion designing, strong fashion sense and willing to learn.
- On-the- job training will be provided;
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- No work experience required
- Full-time position(s) available
- Design, sourcing, research, plan and develop fashion merchandise for every season;
- Liaise with suppliers; for raising of samples, production booking, delivery timing and etc. for all styles and seasons to meet with the customers' launching requirements;
- Perform season review for merchandise developed;
- Constantly monitor customers' merchandise performance;
- Other task as and when assigned
Around expected salary
How to apply
Send your resume to http://www.jobstreet.com.my/jobs/2013/12/new/t/10/2129830.htm?fr=M#